Apteryx XV XrayVision
Apteryx XrayVision Features & Benefits
- XrayVision will capture, enhance and display all of your dental images
- XrayVision supports image capture from the majority of digital intraoral sensors available today and is compatible with a wide variety of hardware including phosphor plate scanners, digital panoramic and cephalometric imaging, flatbed scanners, intra-oral and extra-oral cameras and many other digital sources.
- XrayVision incorporates the latest advancements in imaging technology and Apteryx’s patented STB (Secure Tagged Block) file format, an unmodifiable, secure and “loss-less” imaging format.
- Includes image analysis tools and enhancements that will allow the user to accurately diagnose and optimize image quality.
- Completely customizable mounts.
- Image importing, exporting, and integration with Outlook email accounts to send images.
- Exports images to a number of common file formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and BMP for universal viewing. Front office applications include duplication of films, creation of referral letters and exporting of treatment
Schedule a Conversation with a knowledgeable product representative. Live presentations are available over Zoom for most of our equipment.